Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Twice today have I randomly ran across Protea today. Completely difference situations but two times in the past 24 hours (hell, even closer to 12 hours) have I crossed that word. Protea. One was a picture while I was browsing the blog of my wedding photographer. Another on a random blog I accidentally clicked on. Then I realized I had not clue what Protea was. So, what's a girl to do? Mr. Google to the rescue. And what did I find, you ask, that compelled me to blog about this mysterious Protea?

"It is sometimes called Sugarbush"


Holy moly! I seriously giggled out loud for about 2 minutes. For those of you who know Gavin & I personally, you probably know that is his nickname for me. Where else would the start of my blog address (SugarB) come from? Talk about making me smile over something random.

No comments:

Post a Comment