Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This whole evening has been all about wedding wedding wedding. Part one (ring shopping) was a blast! Part two (dinner with my future hubby) was fun as well. Nothing like coming off of a (ring)shopping high and enjoying sushi and a glass of wine, while talking about your pending nuptials with you loved one. Part three (all the other items we have been putting off while our parents bother us day in and day out) NOT. SO. FUN. In a nutshell, I'm over it. No..wrong wording. I'm just ready for it to be here. Ready for the planning of the wedding to NOT be the center of my evening plans every day. I'm ready to just enjoy the wedding weekend and my new life as Mrs. Gavin Eubank. Even if I do have to give up my initials and go with SEE instead of SEG. Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment