Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've gone App happy

February has been a really sucky month for my electronics. First was the break in at Gavin's house that wiped out my computer, ipod, and camera. Then over the weekend, my cell phone disappeared from my table when we were out. Like I said before, not a great month for my electronics. I made the switch to the iPhone (FINALLY!) and have been loving it ever since I walked out of the AT&T store on Sunday. I'll have to admit, I've got a little App crazy- Pandora is great for music at work and at the gym, the Southwest App is great for checking out flight deals when I'm trying to find a flight to see my mom in Florida, Trapster for police alerts around town and Urbanspoon when we can't seem to decide on a restaurant for dinner. What's your favorite App?

No comments:

Post a Comment