Monday, February 15, 2010

The Best Thing...

As you probably know by now, I was robbed last week. Not really robbed myself, but robbers came in Gavin's house and took a bunch of stuff-- 2 laptops, 2 iPods, 2 digital cameras, some of my jewelry, some of my tennis things, and quite a few other random things. While at first I was angry, upset and everything in between, I've now found the best thing about being robbed is getting ALL NEW STUFF!!!! I feel like a kid making a Christmas list but better because I KNOW that I will be getting all these items on my "wish list". New computer! New iPod! New digital camera! Other than the obvious fact that its annoying, frustrating and upsetting that someone took my stuff (including my music library with 5+ days of songs and bigillions of pictures) it's turning out to be quite an adventure! So if anyone had any recommendations on computers or digital cameras, be sure to drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment