Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wedding Crisis!

The wedding is quickly approaching and all I have to say is WOW!
Today was the day of some pretty serious wedding crisis's (I know that isn't spelled right...) To start the day off, I got an e-mail from the person who was SUPPOSED to be doing my wedding cake. Well, to be honest, they were cupcakes and I was SUPER SUPER stoked about it! Long story short, we booked with this girl in November and thought everything was good to go...until today, when I got an email saying that she actually wasn't going to be able to do the cupcakes for my wedding (even though she confirmed the date already) and how sorry she was. Great..sorry, really doesn't help me when I'm less than 90 days out. So...word to the wise...DON'T THINK YOU CAN COUNT ON PINK CUPCAKES COLUMBIA FOR YOUR EVENT. EVER. UNLESS YOU WANT TO HAVE A MINI-STROKE BEFORE YOUR EVENT WHEN YOU FIND OUT YOUR CUPCAKES AREN'T HAPPENING.
Then...to top it all off...our wedding invitations (which have been a fiasco in itself) were sent to the wrong location. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem, except for the fact that people have been dropping the ball on these for over 3 weeks now and they are nearly too late to get to the Calligrapher. Holy Moly! My stress level was through the roof today! Luckily, I got booked with a kickass cake designer and I know this cake is going to turn out 100% better than those damn cupcakes would have...grr...
Oh the joy's of planning a wedding....

1 comment:

  1. Temper, temper, missy!!! It'll be fine, as your Daddy says!

    ReplyDelete