Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I've been a serious slacker the past few months when it comes to my blog. I've got plenty of excuses...wedding planning, holidays, etc, etc, etc...but I really just need to suck it up and get back to it. Gavin and I have been in Florida for the holidays and I have discovered (with the help of my mom) a super fun vintage store just a few minutes away. This one of a kind find is called Retro Rosie and Cobweb's Unique Finds. They have EVERYTHING! Today, I walked out with a vintage raspberry winter coat, gold elbow length gloves, a gold clutch and Vogue Sewing book (I've recently gotten a sewing machine and it is my new obsessionh). The coat is fabulous...and I nearly purchased one identical from Juicy Couture on Monday...however, this one was a mere $30 (and I'm sure much better made). So, consider this my comeback. I pinky promise to start blogging again.

No comments:

Post a Comment