Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gavin and I have been so busy lately between wedding planning and life in general, I haven't even had a chance to think about blogging...until tonight! I was on the treadmill earlier (where I always seem to have random thoughts) and realized it had been FOREVER since I had blogged! Sorry to anyone (is there anyone??) who actually reads this. If so, I'll bring you up to speed... We had our engagement photo session yesterday afternoon with our amazing photographer Catherine Marie Rhodes (check her out at cmrphotographer.com) and had a great time. Well...I had a great time! Gavin, on the other hand, wasn't exactly thrilled about getting our picture taken for so long but I think he secretly enjoyed it. We wandered all over downtown Columbia and grinned all day. I've already been able to look through them in the proofing gallery and we've picked out favorites to order for save the dates and newspaper announcements. We will soon be sending out our save the dates and you can see the pic's we have picked :)

1 comment:

  1. That is what happens in life!! Your engagement photos are great!

    ReplyDelete