Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am so thrilled that football season starts in 16 days. More specifically, tailgating season is about to start! This means lots of black and gold, booze and blackouts. Football season also means the end of my favorite season- SUMMER! This summer has definatly been one for the books. The start of summer was marked with getting engaged to the most wonderful man ever! It's been filled with plenty of fun weekends with friends in both Columbia and at the lake. Lots of pool time with my girl friends. Denver. Baseball games on both sides of the state. Fourth of July fireworks with friends. Snoop Dogg. Bruised legs from too much tambourine at Leland & Dana's going away party (tear) with Dale Blue. All in all, I think that it's safe to say this has been the best summer of my life so far...and the good news is, it is only going to get better. I'm going to miss summer...but knowing that fall will bring cool weather, football games and lots of wedding planning (plus an Aspen wedding weekend) it's not too hard to look forward to the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment