Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cake Mail

Instead of doing laundry and packing for Mexico (which is what I SHOULD be doing today), I've been browsing Etsy for about an hour. I can't even begin to explain how much I love that site! I came across something that made me giggle and roll my eyes at the same time.

CAKE MAIL!!!
What is it you ask?? Thats what I thought too....
It appears that TangBaby has made this fake cake mailer.
This thin, textured slice of faux chocolate cake is frosted generously and has one flat, printed kraft paper surface for writing the recipient's address, a return address as well as a little sentiment.

It looks pretty real to me!
If you're interest, check it out on the Etsy site- http://www.etsy.com/listing/26150543/cake-mail-a-nice-slice-of-fake-postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment