Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hello from Florida

Today was a cooler day in Florida--mid 60's--so I spent most of my day tooling around AMI (that's Anna Maria Island to all the non-islanders). I spent over an hour in my FAVORITE shop on the island- The Sand Dollar. I was so seriously excited when I found out they now have a website {MyYellowShovel.com} and I can browse the goods even when I'm stuck in the cold Missouri winter. I instantly fell in love with this mobile! .
I then tried to force my mother into purchasing the entire set of glass ware that is covered in woven sea grass sleeves.
"It is lovely! It's the perfect glass ware for Florida! I'd die for this!" She, of course, reminded me that she already had all the glass ware she would ever need at their sunny tropical oasis. The good news is, I can now purchase them online in case I ever get the urge.

{The Sand Dollar}

No comments:

Post a Comment